Bienvenue dans la Communauté !

Si vous souhaitez rejoindre la communauté, cliquez sur un des boutons ci-dessous.

Shopping Copy HYT SKULL POCKET 2017 NEW 159-TD-49-GF-CH men watch price

Greubel Forsey watches replica price

Shopping Copy HYT H4 METROPOLIS 512-TD-45-GF-RN men watch price

Item Type: Replica H4 METROPOLIS Watches

Case Material:Titanium

Brand Name: HYT

Water Resistance Depth: life proof water

Movement: Manual Winding

Dial Diameter: 51 mm

Case Thickness: 17.9 mm

Dial: Hollow

Clasp Type: Pin Buckle

Boxes: common box package without paper

Band Material Type:Alligator

Functions: Retrograde hours, Minutes

Model Number: 512-TD-45-GF-RN

HYT H1 iceberg and velvet gun

Only two years ago at the Basel International Watch Fair, HYT introduced the world's first timepiece that combines mechanical and fluid engineering. The compression and expansion of the two pistons at 6 o'clock push the green fluorescent liquid in the tube around the dial to indicate the time. Since the miracle of this hydraulic machine, a 36-species azo polyepoxyde and a blue aluminum alloy have been proposed that include the classic rose gold and black DLC titanium versions and more avant-garde extradition. A H1 RED2 At the Basel Exposition earlier this year, a red fluorescent fluid (not just an aesthetic change but a real branding challenge) was used.

Although aesthetically pleasing and representative of design or technological innovation, none of these models portray me as a true customization: they have a different look through different case materials and dial colors, but have no central theme. The special feature of the limited edition is its story. With the H1 Iceberg officially launched a less than and H1 velvet gun a month ago was proposed, however, what HYT offers, I think is based on its successful H1 model the first two limited series.fashion HYT watches replica

The H1 Iceberg is HYT's answer to the "white" man's watch near-term interests (I mean you and I recently published an article

A good choice for this mode). This summer model features a 48.8mm titanium case, a white rubber strap and a white dial with a blue fluid hour indicator. This fluid color, also used in the H2 Blue Titanium and White Gold models, represents another technical achievement and triples the number of liquid colors HYT has designed for use in hydromechanical marvels. I tried the H1 iceberg and found it hard to take it down because the watch looked great. This is by far my favorite H1 model!

Jimi Hendrick's "Purple Haze" is inspired by the unique metallic purple hues. With gray-black hollow dial and black alligator strap, this watch brings rock and roll. Too bad the brand does not have a pink or lavender fluorescent fluid as it may be more suitable for this mode.best replica watches for sale

The H1 Icebergs and H1 Velvet Guns are limited to 50 pieces at a suggested retail price of CHF 56,000 for each of these amazing creations. They are completely different from the previous H1 models, and if they have any expectations for a limited edition in the future, I'm waiting Not to discover the next HYT Mito.

HYT H2 Blue Titanium and White Gold and H2 Red Titanium and Platinum

Just before Baselworld, I briefly introduced the two H2 models with titanium white titanium and HYT at the show officially unveiled.

At the Basel International Watch Fair in March this year, HYT proudly announced Hydro Mechanical Horologists, which will use 50 black DLC Titanium and Fluorescent Green liquids to indicate time in two new models of H2 models introduced last year.

This year, the innovative brand uses a liquid color that adds a touch of luxury to the H2 Blue Titanium and White Gold and the H2 Red Titanium and Platinum models.buy Urwerk watches replica

As the name implies, the H2 watch's 48.80mm titanium case will now contain some platinum or platinum, depending on the version. Another important aesthetic change is the color of the liquid around the dial: blue and white with white and red. The tip of each model's retrograde minute hand also has this blue or red color. At 3 o'clock, the function indicator's open letter (time setting "H", neutral "N" or "R") can be found in blue or red. The dial layout is similar to the original H2 model, but the movement was silver-colored.

Although the H2 developed in cooperation with Renaud & Papi has the same caliber. Two pistons in the "V" shape, the escapement suspended in 12 o'clock under the titanium bridge, leaving the futuristic appearance.MICHELE SIGNATURE DECO DIAMOND replica watches

Both models feature a black rubber alligator strap with H2 Red Titanium and Platinum black pins and H2 Blue Titanium and White Gold with blue pins. They are fixed by a titanium pin buckle.

If you want to learn more about these beautiful watches, please refer to the previous article and the following technical documents. Today, I just want to bring you pictures of the scene we took in Basel. Since there is only one official image per model, this will give you a better idea of ​​how beautiful they really are.

As a quick reminder, H2 is the most advanced model of brand development. It has partnered with Renaud & Papi to develop a sport. Due to the "V" construction of the two pistons, the escapement is suspended under a titanium bridge at 12 o'clock so the structure is unique and instantly recognizable. In addition to using luxurious metals for these new models, the brand introduced two new liquid colors: Platinum Blue and Platinum Red.wholesale RICHARD MILLE RM 011 BROWN SILICON NITRIDE WATCH